There are two safety and critical aspects of the aircraft flights:
- Fuel calculation
- Compliance with air traffic control
Come let’s understand their explication.
To fly from one place to another, an aircraft needs fuel. We calculate the minimum amount of fuel required for a single trip. For this, we appropriately decide the route, speed, height, and load of the aircraft. Weather forecast causing effects on the head or tailwinds and air temperature is also a key factor in the calculations. Fuel computation is also done keeping in view any unexpected circumstances, that leads to extended flying in the air which may need extra fuel than was actually entailed.
While in the air, the aircraft needs assistance from the air traffic control to follow the airways and flight levels to minimize the risk of mid-air collisions. While flying over the areas like seas, oceans, desert or the areas with no airports need more air traffic control vigilance. Here comes JBS to the rescue.
Aircrafts have been given different names according to the weight at distinct periods:
- Payload: It is the total weight of the passengers, luggage, and cargo.
- Operating empty weight: Weight of aircraft which is ready for operation including the crew, but excluding any payload.
- Zero fuel weight/Laden weight: Total of operating weight empty and payload, excluding any unstable fuel.
- Ramp weight: Weight of an aircraft ready for departure at the terminal building. (Zero fuel weight plus all fuel required).
- Brake release weight: Weight of the aircraft at the start of a runway, just before the brake release for take-off.
- Take-off weight: Weight of an aircraft when it is on the runway take-off partway.
- Landing weight: Aircraft weight on landing at the destination.
JBS is one of the best flight planning companies that offers a line-up of flight planning applications that are used to deliver specific and sturdy flight plans. Our products consolidate notice sent to airmen, weather, airport suitability and airspace restrictions including real-time alerts which enables you to manage by peculiarity. We optimize the functionality, route, altitude, speed and time simultaneously by analyzing the data to create an optimal flight path that keeps a journal for fuel costs, delays and carbon dioxide emissions.
Our services lower down the flight cost, by choosing a suitable route, speed, height and minimal amount of fuel necessary for the aircraft. We have various teams of efficient people to work in different areas coherently to give flawless and unrivalled flight planning services.
Optimizing your flight planning process in real time is very crucial to reduce the costs and increase the profitability. Simply visit our website and you can avail our services within the countries like UAE, Iraq
, and Ethiopia as per your requirements by filling Initiate a Trip form.
Once you fill out the form, our professionals will engage with you on immediate basis and continue to work with you through implementation and product adoption, to realize the fullest benefits from our optimal solutions.